The sale of your business or the acquisition of another business can be stressful and confusing. There are many questions. What is the magic number? Am I paying too much? Am I selling for too little? How can I make the most of this opportunity? We have the experience to guide you and help you find the answers to these and all the myriad questions you’ll have from the initial footwork through post-settlement transactions.
The staff of Pritchard, Bieler, Gruver & Willison, P.C. (PBGW) has been helping businesses meet their goals for decades. PBGW has grown out of Niessen, Dunlap & Pritchard, the Colmar based CPA firm, which provided accounting and business consulting services from 1949 to 1999. The wealth of experience we have accumulated over the years is put to work every day for the benefit of our clients
We work closely with professionals in other specialty areas, such as bankers, investment brokers, and lawyers, to help our clients obtain all the data needed to make an informed decision. We also have contacts in the real estate industry who can be called upon when new or larger manufacturing, warehousing, and/or office space is needed.
Some of the specific areas in which we provide consulting services are:
- Acquisitions, mergers, and liquidations
- Preparation of business valuations
- Financial management; i.e., budgets, projections, cash flow forecasting, receivables management, and feasibility studies
- General management consulting for improvement of business operations
- Business plans and product pricing
- Financing arrangements
- Complete consultation for emerging businesses from start-up to maturity
- Day-to-day management
- External controller
- Evaluation, selection, and installation of computer software and hardware
- Training personnel in the use of computers and related accounting software
- Employee benefit packages
- Lease vs. buy analyses
- Arbitrage calculations
- Ratio analyses
- Family business matters
- Succession planning
- Research, development, and analysis of information necessary in litigation matters
At PBGW, we listen to your concerns, analyze all of the pertinent data, and give our recommendations for the best ways to improve your overall business picture. We build strong, working relationships that allow us to be more than just your accountant, advising you on general business information that will help your company grow and achieve its goals.
For more information, please contact Robert Pritchard at 215-997-7258.